I have always been telling stories, playing music, and acting ever since I was a little girl. At first they were picture stories I’d tell to myself sitting on the floor with a pen and a brown paper bag, or they were “plays” I made up on the spot and directed my friends through in the front yard. When given my first recorder, I’d walk up and down the dirt road in front of the house playing things by ear. I was born loving what I’m trying to do, and quite frankly I see nothing wrong with that.
Some of my planned and current projects are!
- The Heavenly Bride – a romance sci-fi about a celestial dragon who, upon taking mortal form, finds he has been turned into a vampire. You can read this first chapter for free online, and find the rest through Amazon and other outlets.
- Akashik (comic) – comedy sister comic to The Heavenly Bride. Taus is an AWOL soldier who wants nothing more than to be left alone. It’s too bad her former masters have other plans. This is a webcomic with plans to release chapters in advance for supporters. You can visit the website to see the latest update.
- The Demonkeeper’s Daughter – A displaced magician’s daughter must bind and seal her father’s personal demon or lose her birthright forever. This doesn’t get worked on as much as I’d like.
- Red Rozie – I’m actually writing this under a pen name, Keenum Spear. It’s a children’s story about a little girl who hates to read.
- The Park – I’m not sure if this is going to be cartoon or live action, but it’s going to involve acting. We’ll see how it goes.
Future projects (to be begun when another finishes)!
- 10 Confessions & A Kiss (comic) – A romantic comedy about a young woman, Zoe, who is cursed to find her true love or she dies.
- Greylegs (comic) – this is one of my top priority stories. Based on the fairytale of Greylegs I’m in the research phases.
- Viketa (comic) – The name will be changed, omg. It’s what I named it when I was like five years old. Viketa was raised by her deer clan mother in a small village along the shore. One day her father, whom she has never met, kidnaps her to go a-viking. I plan this to be an anthro comic.
- Trait of Honor (prose) – I’ve actually been working on this novel off and on for years. It’s halfway written. But I’m stuck and research must come into play. Domino is one of the Demon Folk. Her father created her using the most exotic DNA template he could find. He even engineered her to have wings. She is captured by Norms while visiting the lower planet and sold into slavery. This pushes her into a journey that will not only reveal where she comes from, but change how she sees life forever.
- Avenia (comic) – My first webcomic, I had to take it down due to financial hardships and I want to go back to it! A sci-fi set in the world Akashik, Avenia is a street rat and petty cat burglar contracted to infiltrate an ambassadorial ball and make an exchange. The ball turns out to be the wrong place at the wrong time. Accused of murder, she’s on the run!
- Hollywood Heroes (comic) – A comedy about being sorta fat, middle-aged and a single mom… and how that can give you super powers in more ways than one.
- Blue Moon (comic) – A little mermaid takes a human lover. When she gets pregnant, she leaves him to return to her people. This is the story of her journey… and his. This entire story will be told with no dialogue if I can do it.
- Swan (comic) – Fionnhualla was the elf king’s daughter. She and her brothers were turned into swans by their jealous stepmother. Can she break the curse or will they remains swans forever? This is based on not just the Celtic version of the tale, but the Russian version and any others I can find.
I like to sing badly and record it. I’ve finished one badly-done album and have requests from people to make another. I guess they’re just into punishing themselves.